Temps de préparation :20 minutes
Temps de cuisson :10 minutes
Ingrédients (pour 4 personnes)
- 250g / 9oz of Blue Basque Cheese
- 4 generous slices of country loaf bread
- 8 Slices of Bayonne Ham
- 4 eggs
- 20cl of milk
- Espelette pepper
Préparation de la recette :
Easy and quickly, the kids love it!
1. Preheat the oven to 240°C / 475°F.
2. Toast thick slices of bread, rub with garlic and arrange in a lightly buttered ovenproof dish.
3. Moisten with white wine or milk.
4. Top with your choice of tomatoes (sliced or pureed), slices of pineapple or cooked mushrooms … Sprinkle Onetik cheese (of course) on top!
5. Toast for 10 minutes in a hot oven.
6. Remove from oven, break an egg over each slice and season with salt and Espelette pepper. Broil for a few more minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking. Serve with a salad of mixed greens.